- Chambers and Partners honors Krebs Farley in 2014 of Chambers USA, naming the construction practice group to its highest-tier ranking (Band 1) for the fourth consecutive yearChambers and Partners USA
Chambers and Partners USA has ranked Krebs Farley as a Band 1 law firm since 2011 for its expertise in construction and surety law. The 2014 edition of Chambers USA states that the firm is known for its “strong team with a deep understanding of the construction industry, handling matters both locally and nationally.”
- On the Tenth Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, Krebs Farley is remembered for its efforts to restore the historic New Orleans neighborhood of Treme.August 2015
In commemoration of the 10th Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, The Pro Bono Project pays tribute to the many people who came to its aid in helping those most in need in the wake of Hurricane Katrina’s devastation.
- October 2014
Matt J. Farley will speak as part of a panel discussion titled “Is the Loss Excluded?” taking place on Thursday, November 6, 2014 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His presentation is part of the American Bar Association’s Fidelity and Surety Law Committee 2014 Fall Program. It will be based on a chapter that he co-authored for inclusion in the FSLC’s third edition of its commercial crime treatise being published simultaneously with the conference – Commercial Crime Insurance Coverage.
- September 2014Martindale-Hubbell
Alec M. Taylor, a Partner in the firm’s Jackson, Mississippi office, received the highest possible peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Krebs Farley’s founding partners selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2015August 2014The Best Lawyers in America© 2015
Krebs Farley is pleased to announce that the firm’s two founding partners were selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America© 2015: David J. Krebs (Commercial Litigation and Litigation – Construction) and Matt J. Farley (Commercial Litigation and Litigation – Bankruptcy).
- April 2014
The firm co-sponsored the 25th Annual Southern Surety and Claims Conference located in New Orleans, Louisiana. Associate Rachel Walsh served as chairperson of the conference, which was themed “Back to the Basics” and also presented a paper at the annual event.
- Chambers and Partners 2013 again ranked Krebs Farley as Band 1 for its expertise in construction and surety law2013Chambers and Partners USA
Chambers and Partners consistently ranks Krebs Farley as Band 1 for its expertise in construction and surety law, noting that the firm is a "top-notch firm of very good surety lawyers."
- Krebs Farley wins "Best Overall" at the 2013 New Orleans Bar Association's 11th Annual Bar & Grille cooking competition and charity eventMarch 2013New Orleans Bar Association, Briefly Speaking
The firm, a frequent participant in charity events put on by the New Orleans Bar Association, won "Best Overall" at the 2013 New Orleans Bar Association's 11th Annual Bar & Grille cooking competition, which was held on March 23, 2013, at the Peristyle in City Park. All proceeds from the 2013 Bar & Grille went to Southeast Louisiana Legal Services to assist in its efforts to provide free, quality, civil legal aid to the poor in New Orleans.
- February 2013New Orleans Bar Association, Briefly Speaking
The firm, a frequent sponsor of charity events hosted by the New Orleans Bar Association, sponsored this year's Pro-Bowl-O charity bowling tournament benefiting The Pro Bono Project, which was held on February 24, 2013.